7.20.2008

June 21st Wedding

This was an amazing wedding which started at St. Joan of Arc then moved to the Hershey Country Club for the reception. The bride and groom were so relaxed so it made my day so much better. Laurie's dress was beautiful and I just loved the black and pink color scheme.
This was the first time I photographed at a country club, and it was great- super classy and so many oportunities for shots.What a good looking couple!The ring bearer was the bride's son. He was devilishly handsome!They where whooped and cheered at as they walked towards their patiently waiting guests.The light in this room was beautiful. I take advantage of any chance I can get to take photos without a flash.

Here is the lady's man- only the ladies are his cousins ;)Had to add this photo in there.The first dance.

Ed and Laurie, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day. You guys were great and made me feel so comfortable. Congratulations in finding true happiness in one another.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meg-
I love the close up shots of the rings, hands, dress and tux. I enjoy the compsition and the over all picture. Good job. Insperationous..... :)

-m