4.22.2010

Soccer season

Just wanted to share some soccer photos of Andrew with you all. He has his first game today so I'll probably post more later. I need to post photos more often. I have so much to share. I need more motivation though. I guess sometimes I feel like the only one looking at my blog is my anynomous coworker "M". I would like to do a blog reader/comment poster reward of some sort. I'm open to suggestions so leave your ideas in the comments below.

That pose is Andrew's idea- not mine. Just sayin'.

Next three are an action series of him throwing the ball at my lens. We had a long talk after I finished shooting these :)

Don't worry though- no cameras were harmed in the making of these picutres.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the one of him holding the ball over his head!! (: I'm not going to lie I'm very excited to see new pictures it's about time. And even if I am the only one that looks at your pictures... don't you want me to see them? As for a contest I should win already... I'm the only one that comments every blog anyway. PS it's a lower case m thank you very much!
(:
-m