7.07.2010

Proud Momma

I'm a bit of a Tom Boy. I used to play men's lacrosse. I started playing the women's version of the sport when I hit college. After a year on the field, I stepped in as our only goalie and at one point was ranked in the top 20 goalies for DIII women's lacrosse. So needless to say, you can imagine how proud I am that my son, at the mere age of 6, attended his first ever lacrosse camp at Messiah College this past week. He was several feet shorter than the rest, but every bit aggressive. That's my boy!
That's a catch!
And I'm sure this is about to become a GOAL!! Whoot whoot!
Not going to lie, I got a little choked up watching him.
It was an awesome experience and the coaches were very supportive of my little man. Thanks to everyone who helped to mold his skills, but most importantly his confidence, over the last week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is SO cute! (:

-m