3.20.2011

Senior Portraits Contest

I am looking to find a few students who will represent my business and help advertise for me as a senior portrait photographer. I'm hosting a contest for high school JUNIORS to compete for a free portrait session as well as some free prints & products. Spread the word because everyone LOVES free photography!
Rules:



1. You must be a junior in high school as of April, 2011.

2. You must go to somewhat local school- Carlisle, Shippensburg, Hershey, Mechanicsburg etc...

3. You must email me (at megogk@yahoo.com) a photo of yourself and a list of your activities to show your community involvement BY April 1st.

I will be selecting between 2-4 winners and will post those names on my blog on April 10th.

Here are some of my favorite shots from over the years...


Let the competition begin! Good luck everyone :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHHH FUNNNNNNNN!!! I love competitions. (:
Can I compete?

-m

Your Other Blig Viewer said...

this is not what we asked for :)