6.27.2011

Rachel and Matt's Wedding

Remember Rachel and Matt from the engagment session I did of them? They just got married in May in historic downtown Gettysburg and I had a blast photographing for them!


Little did I know, Rachel is just oozing with style and taste...She used turquoise and red as the colors for her wedding. At the beginning of this year I had declared this my new favorite color combination and I was SO excited to see it in action. The bridesmaides held tulips and roses, while Rachel's bouquet wasn't technically flowers- they were metalic- broaches I believe. Her whole look was creative, artistic, and I loved it!Absolutely gorgeous details- down to their shoes. Fabuouls shoes.The ceremony was rather emotional. Actually the pastor made me think about things- why get married he asked? His conclusion is to have someone with whom you can experience life :)Told you she had style- I think she naturally did this pose on her own...Rock it out!We finished up with the formal photos and walked down to the old theater in Gettysburg.It was Majestic- no really, it was.Love the facial expressions during the speech...One of Rachel's bridesmaids sang the song for their first dance. Added a personal touch and great meaning.Shot this from outside at night through the glass. It's uh, very "different" or "artsy". Not sure how I feel about it. Looks very advertisementy- not sure for what.Congratulations to Rachel and Matt. I had a great time with you guys and you were so much fun to photograph for the day! Capturing your love for one another was my honor.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You are amazing! I love all of these. Thanks for doing such an incredible job!!