4.06.2016

Megan Zeller Photography Boudoir Teaming with a Salon?

I've been playing around with the idea of teaming up with a local salon for my boudoir business.  I wanted to see what all of YOU think!  Right now I have clients meet make-up and hair artists at my home prior to their shoot.  I thought it would be a great move to advertise with a postcard at an upscale local salon offering their clients a discount on my services as well as a discount to my clients for any of the services they provide.
I do love the intimacy of doing everything here, however my clients could pick and choose their services to include nails or waxing eyebrows etc.  Beyond that, it insures that there will always be someone available for your shoot and gives me some extra time with my family at home before I have to give them to boot before all the excitement begins.
Leave your comments and let me know what you think of Megan Zeller Photography teaming up with an amazing local salon!
To book a shoot- call or text me at 717.215.2874 or email megan@meganzellerphotography.com
To see more of my boudoir work, click here to see what it's all about.

No comments: