11.15.2008

Little Stinker

It was the afternoon of Veteran's Day, just after their son's long and peaceful nap, when the Nicolle family decided they would give this family photo thing ONE LAST SHOT. They had tried a few times before to capture the family together on their own using a tripod and friends, but it seemed like every time their youngest son saw the camera, he would start getting upset, really upset. Mom joked that after two bad experiences, he would begin to panic simply when she would get out his photo clothes.
Check out this cheeser! All ready to go...
So I gave it a shot. Sure enough, right away there was screaming and crying. But don't think it was a failure quite yet! I had brought my kids on the shoot with me, hoping they would be of some help in getting a 2 yr old to smile for me. And I was right. AJ started sitting in the chair I brought for photos right next to me and he started purposely falling out of the chair. This was a big hit.
A really big hit!
We also had some fun with leaves and a cool moment when mom found a lady bug.Lady Bug!!

All in all, a rather successful outing.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

The little boy in the leaves (second to last image) is wonderful! He looks like he's having fun =)