11.10.2008

Mike and Nate: Portraits

I met Mike and Nate at my favorite location to do portraits for boys- an old junk yard. This is where I did AJ's 4 year portraits. I was excited to take someone else there, and it was really neat to have the 2 boys together to get shots like this...

Gotta love the shirts. Mike's says: I can't escape my homework. Nate's says: How could I be this cute and still be TROUBLE?



I love this photo.



These guys did awesome on this shoot. Mom did some "good smile" coaching, but they had good attitudes. They loved when I told them to do things like- climb onto this or jump off of that. It helps that I have my own 4 yr old who is all boy. That's another reason I love this shoot site- full of activities!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the bullet whole in the window of that truck. :)
-m

Anonymous said...

opps I meant hole. :)