11.21.2022

Aten & Ganoe Wedding - Mechanicsburg Wedding Photographer

This fall I photographed Sara and Josh's wedding at Strock Farms in Mechanicsburg, PA.  It was my first time shooting there and it was beautiful!
I had met the family only via email so I was pleasantly surprised to show up and discover that I knew Sara's maid of honor who used to watch my kids at the gym for me way back in the day. 
The first look was...
Magical.




Brooke sat with me as I got these photos ready to post and she was asking me why I was using one where they are both blinking.  I explained they were having a sweet little snuggle moment with their eyes shut and then it all seemed to make sense to her. 
I love shots like this.
And ones like this that show SO MUCH PURE HAPINESS!!





Loved this lighting at the end of the day.

 Thank you so much to the Ganoes and Aten's for asking me to photograph!  I had a wonderful time celebrating you both and enjoyed meeting everyone.  

No comments: