6.11.2009

Don and Tiffany's Wedding Day

I met with Tiffany and Don a few weeks ago for the first time to do an engagement session and walk through at Dickenson College. They recently got married and came to the Carlisle Barracks to do some wedding day photos. There are a lot of kissy photos, and I won't appologize for posting so many, they are passionate about one another and I want to celebrate that. Three cheers for kissy photos!Someone was a little excited to be married. I love Tiffany's spunk. This next series is great. Reminds me of someone...Throw that peace sign...Nice form on the cartwheel :)Congratulations you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really, really like the high key black and white one! Sweet!

-m

Ps in the remind you of any one comment, if your talking about me... I do a jig when I get excited. You on the other hand, run around like a nut job, so you, I suppose it remind me of. :)