6.10.2009

I can't tell you how excited I am right now. I just recieved news from Trendy Camera Straps that I won first prize in their photo contest! They are comming out with a new line of straps very soon, so I'll need some help picking one out in the near future. Check out their blog where they have my photo posted along with the other winners. Pardon my post because a lot of these photos are not ones I submitted for the contest- just cute ones of Maya and AJ.
And the winner is:I went out on 3 separate shoots. This next series is from my first day out. We got caught in a down pour- you can even see the rain falling in this photo. AJ was upset about the rain, but then started to smile and laugh. I later found out it was because Maya had found some NASTY water bottle she was pretending to drink out of. Ah, the things we don't see when our eye is glued to a camera!
Note: no cameras were harmed in the making of this photograph.Maya, pull him by the tie. Wait, no, don't choke him! AJ, stop making that face, pretend like you're NOT choking...AJ actually took this photo of our little lady.I love how Maya is squeezing so tight.AJ just had to wear this hat. So I let him for a shot or two. Check out Maya's BIG smile :)Shoot #3.
Question: What's cuter than this addorable little puppy?Answer: My addorable little girl walking the addorable little puppy with a Trendy Camera Strap of course!

No comments: