6.03.2009

Kisses and Disses- Megan style

There is a photographer I love- Jasmine Star. She does something on her blog called Kisses and Disses. So with a shout out to J*, I wanted to post my own kisses and disses segment today after a horrible experience.
Kisses go to: Adorable baby bunnies- or anything baby for that matter. I am a sucker for a baby animal of any kind. Always have been. I may have even given CPR to a baby robin once- true story.
Disses go to: Crows. Not Counting Crows because they rock. No, to crows who attack baby bunnies. Find something else to eat! Like corn or grass or something that doesn't squeal for help when you chase it. Please.
Today I had to intervene on one such occasion for my own emotional well being.
I put the surviving bunny in the witness protection program and relocated it. Yeah, yeah, such is the circle of life, but as I said, I needed to do it for me, even if I couldn't save him for good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, definatly looks like a gonner. and his poor mommy, when she comes back, she's going to think all her babies were eaten... but then again the bunny is going to have a nice life as a duck. So ultimealty it was win, win I suppose. :)

-m