9.04.2009

Does it look like I work for Microsoft?

Not at all in my job description. Saturday I spent the better half of my day replacing a broken laptop screen. Successfully. Sunday, my hard drive wasn't connecting. Spent two hours on the phone with Western Digital troubleshooting. Unsuccessful. This was not a part of the deal folks! Talk about a damper on productivity. I need an IT support team for my business. Enough about that- here are some photos I'm working on today...
These are from our trip to Disney back in April. Looking back at these images has helped to relieve just a little bit of stress from my weekend as a computer repair man.Splash MountainSpectro Magic Light Show.Cinderella's Castle.I love the reflection in the water. Got this printed big for Maya's room. 16x24I think I took a photo with every color of the castle and firework combination - because that's how I roll.

Cirque Du Soleil. Amazing.

Loved the Animal Kingdom.
Maya, not a big fan of the big stuffed animals.

One thing I appreciated about Disney was their attention to detail.A few of the details at Animal Kingdom. That's right, I shot it like the details at a wedding. I roll like THAT too. Safari ride in the pouring rain.


Strangely enough, I think this is my favorite shot from the whole trip.

AJ is a water lover- so we spent some time at Blizzard Beach and here, at the Typhoon Lagoon.


It's fun to look back on good times, especially during times of stress.

No comments: