2.24.2009

Jessica and Chase- October 4th Wedding

Remember that sneak peek of wedding photos I showed in the fall, but never posted the rest? Well I've been busy!
Jess and Chase held their wedding at the Carriage Hause in Newville on October 4th, 2008. The day was clear and beautiful. I treasure my laid back brides and grooms- and I just adored Jess and Chase.
I start the story with Jess's true personality.A little naughtiness with the cake while waiting. That's right, she's eating the icing.
Adorable.
Waiting with mom for the ceremony to begin.


I often get to witness new twists to traditional and non-traditional ideas. I like this idea to involve the parents.

This one is a bit of an out take- people getting a little crazy in the back.


On to the reception and the toasts.

First dance as husband and wife.
Jess and Chase were so much fun- always keeping it light and joking around constantly- even during the ceremony. Thank you so much for allowing me to capture ALL of your moments on your special day!

No comments: