2.04.2009

Secret Birthday Adventure.

Have I ever mentioned that my son is spoiled. For Christmas he recieved a very nice computer, complete with a desk, printer and several games and nice speakers, from Grammy and Pop-Pop. It will be great for when he starts doing homework next year- at least the desk part.
Well, this year for his birthday we planned a Secret Birthday Adventure. We had a birthday dinner on Friday at the Outback, then he had swimming lessons in Hershey Saturday morning, then Saturday afternoon a family party at my parents' house. Then on Sunday night we set out on a trip to Lancaster. He knew the trip was a surprise for his birthday, but didn't know where we were going.
We arrived in Lancaster and said we needed to stop for directions. While in the hotel loby- he noticed surveilance cameras that viewed children playing at an indoor water park. That's when the excitement set in. We had taken him to the indoor water park at the HoJo in Lancaster. He had seen it on a brocure at McDonalds and really wanted to go one day.
Here we are arriving in our room.
This is what the whole room looked like- I stole this from the HoJo site. Did I mention the Red Lobster accross the street? AJ loves lobster and got one for dinner.
Maya had fun too- this is her big smile face. She loves french fries.
HoJo- web site swiped photo. I forgot my camera ever time we went to the waterpark. Here are their photos of the attraction.

And this was the indoor pool, which AJ tested out as well. That was fun, let's do it again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where's the alligator?

By the way your son is VERY spoiled... can you adopted me before my next birthday?