2.14.2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

A few weeks ago I announced that I would be running a special on boudoir photos for Valentine's Day. I had only a handful of ladies sign up, so I have decided to do the special again next year as well, only start advertising in December, rather than mid-January. This should give everyone time to work out and go tanning- not that you're not already TOTALLY beautiful and your men (or women) love you just the way you are! It's also a great idea as an aniversary or Christmas present.
During this shoot we had so much fun. I was even able to get someone to come do professional make-up from Empire Beauty Schools. Joy was awesome to work with and I will be able to help her build her portfolio. Give me a shout if you want Joy's info to have your make-up (she even does hair) done for your wedding day, or for any photoshoot or occation for that matter.
This is Joy on the left.

I started with some bridal shots for Andrea, which she is planning on using later as a groom's gift for their wedding that I'm photographing in May.With this Valentien's special, the girls each got a 10 page (20 sided) 5x7 album that was amazing. The special also came with full retouching of the photos. For any horizontal photo, I split them and made 2 5x7s into a panoramic 7x10. I must say that it was a brilliant idea.



If you think these photos look good, you should see them prined out in the ablums! I'm so happy with the way everything turned out. I hope their guys like them just as much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meg- So I totally dig the picture of the make up artist!!!
Nice.

:)

-m