1.29.2009

A New Look

Our home has a new look. During the holidays we did a lot of work around the house. Over Christmas we painted- I did the faux finished rag and sponge work in this room- no one else dared to try it. It took a while to get used to, but now I like it- especially since all I've heard are compliments. Pardon all the Dolphins gear, these photos were taken just before the Playoff games. My husband is a big fan of the Phins.
Then over the New Year, my mother-in-law came over to work with my husband to put this floor in. It's a laminate- but the nicest I could find.




It even had texture to it- couldn't believe this was not real wood! Lumber Liquidators.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the livingroom better with pictures of the kids over the free hanging jearsey's...

-m