1.15.2009

Right in the middle of January.

This used to be the slow season for me. When I found out my family is going to Disney World in April, my crazy ambitious self came out right in the middle of JANUARY. So much for reading books, scrap booking and beading necklaces. Now I have taken on so many projects that I just offered to pay for my parents' trips to Disney in April- I hope they noted my sarcastic tone.
My son's birthday is Saturday, which is usually all that happens in January for me.
Now I'm working some overtime at my full time job, doing a few family portraits, a newborn baby studio session, boudoirs, a Martin Luther King formal ball, an indoor track meet, and possibly doing a shoot with models in wedding dresses- key the drool. All this will be in January and it's already the 15th.
Speaking of families, here is another awesome one that I had the pleasure of shooting just the other day. The boys should be thrilled to see their photos online.







I love this one :) It was a great after thought on his part.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great... I'm never going to get my chirstmas present am I??
-m