1.06.2009

Totally Rad Family

I know what you're all waiting for- the three weddings I've been with holding from you that I have yet to post. Well, you're not getting them quite yet. Tricia and Butch's wedding will be posted later this week.
For now I'm posting a family that I just photographed this past week. I used a couple of the Totally Rad Actions on them from the Boutwells. It's nice to have a little more time on my hands so that I can add a few extra special touches to the photos again.So glad we tried out a sitting pose after standing- I love it.
The Rusty Cage action is STILL my favorite. What a beautful family. I can't wait for them to see their photos!

1 comment:

Jetstudio Designs said...

Those actions are great, I think I like the rusty one too.

Oh--your santa is super cute too!