1.10.2009

Sweet A$$ Valentines Gift

No pun intended.
I'm super stoked to announce a promotion for Valentine's Day. I'm thinking to myself- why haven't I thought of this before?!
I'm offering a package for ladies only to have boudoir photographs done by February 1st. The final product will be a 10 page 5x7 flush mounted private album to either present to your significant other, or just keep to yourself. These do not need to be sexy lingerie photos- they can be fully clothed.
The package includes:
1 hour sitting which will allow for 2 or 3 wardrobe changes
Password protected online gallery of your images
Fully retouched final images
Beautiful 10 page (20 sided) flush mounted 5x7 inch album
The package is $300- not bad when the retail value of the album is actually $300 in itself!
Here's the kicker. I want everyone to have a good time while having their intimate portraits done, so I'm offering an incentive to bring friends.
If you bring 1 friend you both will recieve $100 off your package. Bring 2 or more friends and you will also recieve 50% off of any additional items you order or any upgrades to the original package. If you want, you can always add on extra time and pages for separate additional fees.

The deadline for getting photographed is February 1st so that I can get albums made in time for Valentine's Day presents. Call me to make an appointment for you sitting 717-215-2874 or email me at megan@meganzellerphotography.com

No comments: