1.20.2009

Happy MLK Day!

On the 17th I photographed a MLK (Martin Luther King Jr.) formal ball for a church. It was so much fun and I'm glad I had the opportunity to be there and meet some really neat people. I was also happy to see some familiar faces. A few of the ladies from our day care were there as well as a few people from Shilo, a church in the area that I have done some photography work for in the past two years. Here is their fearless leader, Troy. She was awesome.


Everyone was dancing. Young...
...and old.











My favorite part of the night was when each person got to strut their stuff and show off their duds while bystanders took photos and threw flowers.
Hello Ladies :)

Hello GENTLEMEN!!
Working the crowd.
The crowd.

Can't wait for next year. See you all then!

No comments: