1.13.2009

Ideas Ideas Ideas

My mind has been swirling with ideas about this new promotion- I don't know what gets me so excited about it- must be the creative possibilities. I hear people talking about using furs and fake lashes, and professional make up, and unbuttoned white oxford shirts...

Here are some of the ideas that have been making it hard for me to focus on any thing other than BOUDOIRS!

These are images from Jessica Claire's site. I absolutely love the background. I would venture to say she bought it from drop it MODERN . I also love the one with a dark grey background with black. If I get enough people to sign up, I will either be buying or MAKING one of these backgrounds.
I even have this shaggy white thingy to sit/lay on ;)
Loving this site too- The Boudoir Divas- and the women who run it are very inspirational, not just by the work that they do but through their personalities. I found their page of some albums they have put together which is exactly what the end product is for this package.

I bought fake lashes last night, just in case I decide to get photos of my own and some dramatic eye make-up- at least more dramatic than my everyday stuff. The Boudoir Divas recommend dramatic make-up with full coverage and fake lashes- NOT your everyday look.


Speaking of not your everyday look, here is another inspirational shot from Rae Leytham.


Lastly, this is the photo of the album you will be receiving from my choice of printer. There will be photos flush mounted onto each page with a small border around the edge giving it a matted look.


With a 5x7 album, you could do a 2 page horizontal 7x10 spread- especially when you have 20 side to fill!

As a side note, I'm going to do the same promotion again next year and get started shooting around Christmas in case anyone wants to take a year to "get ready" for this type of gift.

See you all soon with your garters, fish nets, and high heels!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yip.PE! I'm so excited. and I'm not even the one doing it!

It's cool when something awesome comes out of running and brainstorming together. You go girly!

-m

Mary Marantz said...

yea that background rocks!!