1.08.2009

Tricia and Butch's Wedding

With technology today, there are several brides I never meet until the day of their wedding. We do all the planning throught the internet and phone. This has the potential to make me nervous, but it never does. That's because I end up meeting brides like Tricia and grooms like Butch. They are such a fun couple. Looks to me like Tricia is going to have her hands full with Butch's energy. It's so great to see two people who have such a love for life and on another.




Arriving at the reception at the Schykill Country Club.









This is what happens when you have more groomsmen than bridesmaids. No, they are not "together".
Best man's speech.




Don't ask. Butch is a wild man.
Breathtaking view.






Each wedding I like to try new poses. This time I tried a little back lighting at sunset. I was really excited about how it turned out.




I can't say enough about the difference a live band makes at a reception. Tricia and Butch had Chuck Cahoe and the Fun Junkies play at their reception. This band was rediculously awesome in every way. They covered every end of the musical spectrum and were spot on. The songs that stood out most to me were- "I'm Here for the Party" and "Crazy". The energy they brought to the guests was unbelievable. Here is Chuck Cahoe himself. Great personality and a killer voice- book him, seriously.What an awesome day. Tricia and Butch were so much fun and so sweet. I'm so lucky to have clients like them. This was definately one of those times that it was hard to leave. I was magnitized to the excitment and joy of the celebration.
Congratulations you two!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the back lighting... NICE!! Sounds like a great time. But seriously convince your brides to do an engagment session with you... or put in a the package then you don't have to worry about knowing them... Come on now. ;)

By the way about time a wedding photographer posts a wedding. :)

--m