4.06.2009

Reeeeemix!

Because I had SO many favorites from my shoot of AJ and Maya, I decided to separate some out into an out takes post. Rediculosity. One key to kids photography is to go with the flow and have at least a little bit of fun.

Maya is running circles around AJ.

AJ is wild and crazy, but I must say that Maya is coming into her own. She's also a bit rough with big brother.AJ enjoyed jumping...
And jumping...Until he pooped a plastic fish.
Crazies

Uh oh.

Uh, mom...

Haha, mom's not mad, I can laugh now.
But seriously, I can't fix this thing.

Kisses from Maya and AJ!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. It's about time!
2. I think these are my favorite. Especially the chair ones. Maya is fantastic. And AJ is rocking too, of course. :)
Nice work Jerk Face!!

-m

Tiffany said...

I seriously busted out laughing with the pooping out a plastic fish. That was so great. I love your work! And your sense of humor! :)