4.30.2009

Don and Tiffany: Engagment

Technically, it was a recon mission. In just 2 days, Tiffany and Don will be married! So we met up at Dickenson College's admissions building to check out the spots we would be shooting the newlyweds on May 7th. I brought my camera along to take some shots that we most definitely wouldn't be getting (sitting, laying down, etc.) with Tiffany's most awesome red cocktail dress that she'll be wearing Thursday. Now with the rain that's been never ending, Tiffany and Don have chosen to take picture somewhere with porches and gazebos where they can stay dry in case of inclement weather- Carlisle Barracks. Now I'm especially excited that I took photos of them the day we went out on the campus since we won't be shooting there. The photos on Thursday will be something completely new and different.



Don has a daughter, Erika, from a previous marriage. She's full of spunk, so my son had a blast playing with her the day we went out.I got a big kick out of a story Tiffany told me about how Erika was brainstorming photo posing ideas for the shoot. We tried two of her poses. I love to encourage creativity!
Here are two of her suggestions:
And here was a pose I had seen the week before that I wanted to emulate. I tried several poses during this photo shoot for the first time ever. I also like to encourage my own creativity :)



Thursday, Carlisle Barracks, porches, red dress, rainy weather, knot tying- I'm on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I notice that you did not blog about "anything" new today. Nice.
;)

-m

Anonymous said...

Still??? Tsk, tsk.