4.28.2009

What do you mean I missed Easter?!

Floating through the air and space with no real sense of time, month, day, season. That's sometimes how I feel. Especially when the days are long and busy, where it becomes a struggle just to find time to take a shower- and laundry- well forget it!
Somewhere between an engagement session I have yet to work on and post, my trip to Disney, and two weddings, I've totally missed Easter.
The bunny did find us in Florida, but the day was very nontraditional. We spent our day at a Disney theme park. No fresh buttery mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole with pecans and brown sugar, asparagus wrapped in prosciutto, buns, cranberry sauce and stuffing balls with a Honey Baked "Easter" Ham. Just a sugar high and a all day walking routine that would rival a work out video by "The Biggest Loser's" Jillian.
Here are a few shots I took at the Easter Egg Hunt in Hershey.

This is AJ's, "stop taking pictures of me" face. The date always falls on the most miserable day of the spring. This time it was cold, but even MORE windy.
AJ got 2 eggs. Poor guy.

Somehow we were lucky enough to win 2 prizes from eggs though. (Maya's eggs.)
Happy belated Easter everyone!

No comments: